Our Services & Methods
epeaswitzerland gmbh develops and implements Cradle to Cradle Certified® products and services for a wide array of industries.
We support companies in different areas of activities in the development and implementation of Cradle to Cradle Certified® Design concepts.
With an experienced, internationally oriented and interdisciplinary working management team, Cradle to Cradle Certified® projects are implemented in all industries worldwide. Scientific reviews for all projects are created in close cooperation with an accredited Material Health Assessor.
Project Development & Implementation
Our core competence is the development and implementation of projects according to C2C.
Cradle to Cradle Certified® Certification
We guide our partners through the challenging phases of Cradle to Cradle certification.
Product Innovation Institute
All Cradle to Cradle Certified® products globally are certified via the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Insitute.
Network of Trust
Over the years we have formed strong alliances with all our partners.
Research, Development & Implementation
Cradle to Cradle Certified® Projects are generally complex. For the successful development and implementation we are equipped with extensive / leading and corresponding experience, know-how and references in the following areas:
- Knowledge Trustee: often parts of the project network are hesitating to deliver detailed information – e.g. about their sub suppliers or materials. In these cases epeaswitzerland acts as a knowledge trustee;
- Accredited general assessor for the Cradle to Cradle Certification® Search Fields: Development of successful circular business models (e.g. e-Recycling, Building DNA);
- Business Development & Strategic Management (e.g. economic integration of take back systems);
- Project Development, Innovation Management, Change Management (Paradigm Change);
- Network Management for material streams (e.g. networking for closing the loop);
- Process Management, Controlling (Implementation, System-relevant Controlling Concepts);
- Supply Chain Management (Implementation, System-relevant Controlling Concepts);
- Coaching in the segments:
- Certification Consulting (professional support, audit on site of the enterprises);
- Project development on behalf of governments, authorities & organisations
- Concept development and implementation of extensions in developing countries (Dissemination);
- Conference Hostings (C2C Congress, Expert talks), Training and Coaching (Workshops), Lectures and Speeches:
The Cradle to Cradle Certified® Standard
How we design and make products today shapes the world we will inhabit tomorrow. Leading brands, retailers, designers and manufacturers rely on Cradle to Cradle Certified® to ensure the impact of their products on people and planet is a positive one. Cradle to Cradle Certified® is the most ambitious and actionable standard yet for designing and making products today that enable a healthy, equitable, and sustainable tomorrow. The Cradle to Cradle Certified® Product Standard is regarded as the most trusted and advanced science-based standard for designing and manufacturing safe, circular and responsibly made products that maximise health and wellbeing for people and the environment.
About Cradle to Cradle Certified® Standard
The Cradle to Cradle Certified® Product Standard Version 4.0 is the most ambitious and actionable standard yet for designing and making products today that enable a healthy, equitable and sustainable future.
Cradle to Cradle Certified Version 4.0 offers businesses of all sizes a comprehensive single-standard solution for advancing from commitment to action by addressing interconnected sustainability topics, and developing safe and circular products. The standard enables brands, manufacturers, retailers and product designers to:
· Prioritize action across five sustainability focus areas: Material Health, Product Circularity, Clean Air & Climate Protection, Water & Soil Stewardship, and Social Fairness
· Enact roadmaps for change, from product innovation to operations.
· Transform business models, systems and collaboration throughout the value chain.
· Verify sustainability performance and measure progress.
· Lead industry transformation towards a safe, circular and equitable future.
For more detailed description, please visit the website of the Product Innovation Institute.
The Product Innovation Institute
The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute is dedicated to powering the circular economy through products and systems that have a positive impact on people and planet. Through the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Products Program, the Institute sets the global standard for products that are safe, circular and responsibly made. The Institute powers the global shift to a circular economy through partnerships and collaborative initiatives that equip businesses, governments and other stakeholders with the technical frameworks and knowledge they need to transform the way products are designed and made. The Institute is headquartered in San Francisco , California and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Institute’s goal is to support and accelerate the transformation of the products and the industry along the way. The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute is a “non-profit U.S. organization” for the global certification of all Cradle to Cradle Certified® products.
The C2CPII aims to do the following tasks:
- Certification audit
- Certificate awarenes
- Training, auditing partners
- Development of certification standards
- Public database of preferred chemicals
- Internationalisation of certification
Visit the Institute for more information.
Strong and sustainable partnerships
Read about our Network
We develop and implement Cradle to Cradle Certified® projects in all industries worldwide.Explore our Network & Projects About the Cradle to Cradle